WBI Project Management
Each study is performed in accordance with WBI's high standard of professional Project Management to keep you informed and current on all aspects of your study including:
- A WBI Project Manager assigned as your single point of contact.
- A complete, detailed Protocol and Schedule prepared for your acceptance before study initiation.
- During your study, timely Current Data Files by e-mail from your Project Manager on results, observations and schedule status.
- During your study, Project Status Reports (PSR’s) by e-mail at least weekly from your Project Team providing both timely notices of key milestones and deliverables; and a record of actual project progress as measured against your project schedule.
- At Project Completion, a Final Report including statistical/graphical analysis of results.
WBI Project Control & Communications (PCC)
WBI’s Project Control & Communications (PCC) standard is designed for Accuracy, Clarity, Timeliness and Accountability.